Home

Battle map creator

Battle Map Creato

Show Grid: Takes the # rows and # columns and creates an editable grid of that size. Unless there is data in the previous grid data textbox. In which case it creates an editable grid from that data. Generate Grid: Uses the editable grid and creates both the table code to be pasted into RPoL to show your battlemap. It also creates the JSON data that you can copy and save somewhere else to use. BattleMapp is a way to create maps, encounters or play a full tabletop roleplaying game inside your very own virtual tabletop in the browser. Features include: Animated character models and tokens bring your player's characters to life. Build your map tile-by-tile or import a premade landscape and start playing

BattleMapp: Free Virtual Tableto

LootLake

StratSketch takes the hassle out of creating map tactics. Collaborate in real-time with your team members to create a winning strategy. Draw lines, place icons, write text, highlight areas, and more, with the variety of editing tools available. Give your team access to different tools and permissions to control who can edit, and create. App to create, save and exchange Military Maps according to MIL-STD-2525 and STANAG APP-6. Web application supports Military Grids MGRS, UTM and BNG Hi, my name is Stavros and I am an Indi Author and huge D&D fan. To promote my upcoming novel I have created a website where I have free D&D battle resources including Battle Maps and a free VTT token generator for your online D&D/TTRPG games. To download HD versions of maps or use the free.. Battle Map Studio is an immersive battle map editor and RPG sandbox

Stamps. Easily place stairs, doors, tables and more. Add your own stamps. Snap to grid or anywhere you want. PNG Export. Save your doodle as an image to print or use in any other program you like. Customizable Grid. Change height and width, feet per box and box size to create the perfect grid for your needs. Room Tool Inkarnate - Comprehensive in-browser map-making software. Good for everything from world maps, city maps, small areas, and more. Dungeon Fog - quick and easy high quality battle map creation. Also supports Sci-Fi assets. Dungeon Scrawl - easily make square/hex/isometric dungeon maps with a quick and fast in-browser editor. Supports importing files from the Donjon.bin.sh dungeon generator.

RPG Map Maker create battle maps Tabletop Role Playing Gam

Strategy map maker features. Need to develop a simple, clean, visual representation of your business strategy? Then you're in need of a good strategy map. In essence, a strategy map is a diagram that helps to visualize your organization's objectives and the strategy to reach them Online Mapmaking Tools. Here are some online map making tools that you can use to make maps for Roll20. Mapper RPG - Battle map editor with large sprites collection. INKARNATE - Online map making tool. Dave's Mapper - fantasy and sci-fi map creator. Donjon - both Dungeon map and general stuff generator (encounters, towns, calendars, NPC, traps. Azgaar's Fantasy Map Generator. This map generator is one of my personal favorites. There are so many options that can be done with the latest version of this map generator. The generator is controlled by a toolbox can do many different things such as use texture, show the heights on the continents, show the biomes of each area of the world

MapForge - Battlemap creation software for Windows and Ma

1. In Virtual Battlemap you build a 3D battle maps, and then export Print & Web Quality 2D map images to be used in tabletop play or online play. Using the simple but powerful map editor you can build any battle map you want. You can also use the 3D maps with table projectors and Screen in table systems
  2. e assets 2020-06-13. Mine assets added, make your own quest in the deep caves inhabited by trolls, orcs and goblins
  3. Battle Map Maker Software Offline Map Maker v.8.088 Offline Map Maker is a tool that help you to get offline tile images from Google Maps, Yahoo maps, here maps and openstreetmap, etc
  4. The Customizable Map is Simulation Map for Totally Accurate Battle Simulator. It can have its terrain sculpted to the player's will (as show in the image on the right) or can be randomized. This may be tricky for vehicles or giants (Ex. The Ice Giant). The map may use a pseudorandom number generator to make a random map work. Otherwise you can change the terrain by yourself. There is an early.
  5. The Random Wilderness Map Creator Making you maps since 2006. When we same Random Wilderness Map we of course mean maps of forests and places with lots of trees. That's what we've got here, a random map creator for clearings and places deep in a forest. Throw in a stream, a path and a ruin and you've got a useful map for your adventurers to.
  6. RPG Battlemap

For roleplayers, by roleplayers: Dungeon Builder exists because we wanted an isometric dungeon map maker; not finding one that suited our needs and wants, we decided to make one ourselves. Hand drawn: First and foremost we wanted to make a map editor with it's own look. Utilizing hand drawn isometric tiles, Dungeon Builder creates rich dungeons that looks good enough to be used in. City Map Generato Hexographer was built from the ground up to let you make maps in a few specific styles quickly. By eliminating a large number of cumbersome options general image editors & computer-aided-design (CAD) programs use, Hexographer lets you make a map in a tenth of the time it takes just to learn another tool. And please check out the sister. Trainer X wants to battle! Some Gen! Trainer X wants to battle! Some Gen The Map is a place where you select the map icon and you can pick somewhere to go. The Village leads tothe Lake of Lokes and The Skyward Castle . The Skyward Castleleads to every town except the Lake of Lokes . DoublezVilleleads to the Skyward Castle , The Lake of Lokes and Creeper Village The Creeper Village leads to DoublezVille and the Skyward Castl

The Battle of the Black Gate AOTR 6.1 This is a map of the Black Gate, frodo fails and sauron gets the ring and goes to the battle to fight for Mordor. and comes to the battle: 02/16/21 by TheGuyoftheEast - 727: 0: 0: 128.54 KB: Nostromo TW: 01/22/21 by Gannicus - 232: 0: 0: 745.98 KB: The Conquest of Isengard AOTR 6.1 A map that do you have to. Online map maker & authoring tool for RPG Game Masters. With the extensive DUNGEONFOG Editor you can draw your RPG tabletop maps with just a few clicks — no more patching up map tiles! Create multi-level dungeons, terrains or entire worlds in an instant. Generate your GM notes automatically and export or print high-resolution images and notes. Category: Free Battle Maps & Assets. Welcome to 2-Minute Tabletop! This page lists our growing collection of free D&D battle maps & map assets created for Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, and other fantasy role-playing games. These maps are optimized for Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, and other virtual tabletops, and many come with easy-to-print PDF. Make nice looking RPG maps easily. RPG Map is a tabletop oriented map editorwith the keep it clean & simple philosophy in mind. Run in browser Compatible with most systems Download Windows Release notes Discussions & community About RPG Map is a tool I've built to make maps for my tabletop RPG sessions, with my

Battle Realms Map Creator? (14 posts) (14 posts) (14 posts) Pages: 1. This is my favourite topic Just wondering if the GOG download has map creator. I remember building some really huge and stupid maps when I was younger. I want to do that again. No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your repl Using Tiamat is free. But in order to export your map, you will have to pay for all of the tiles used in the map plus the map itself. A typical 6 X 6 tile costs $0.36, and exporting a 30 X 30 map costs around $0.90. This brings the cost of printing an average 1-level dungeon to around $3. This is pretty expensive compared to other dungeon mappers Dungeon maps for RPG. Create maps online, download as PDF and PNG. Dungeon Painter Studio. Available on Steam. More details and dicussions on store page. Available on DMsGuild. This adventure contains a three-leveled wizard's tower for your players to explore and ultimately confront and thwart its occupant, additionally there is an optional.

Inkarnate - Create Fantasy Maps Onlin

A fantastic addition would be to get a scale on the map similar to the city generator! Reply. watabou 173 days ago (+2) Cheers! I think this will be added in the next update. Reply. boatyboaty 173 days ago (+1) Great stuff! Thank you! Reply. Viewing most recent comments 1 to 40 of 115 · Next page · Last page Totally Accurate Battle Simulator. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Landfall is a small team, and if they devote time and resources to making a map creator, that's less time and resources put into other features for the game Welcome to the unofficial Polytopia map generator! Generate maps of whatever sizes and properties Treasure Map Generator. Generate a random treasure map with marker icons, names, and clues. Random Dungeon Generator. Generate a dungeon with random features, monsters, and traps. Random Inn Generator. Generate random inns and taverns, including menu, patrons, and rumors. Random Town Generator Library of free grid battle maps for use in Roll20 and tabletops. Download fantasy maps of forests, dungeons and more for Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder

best battle map making software? : battlemap

1. Shape Tool [P] to select tool; Click and drag to draw shape, starting point will be the center of the shape, drag outwards to change size and rotatio
  2. The Battle of the Crater was a battle of the American Civil War, part of the siege of Petersburg.It took place on Saturday, July 30, 1864, between the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia, commanded by General Robert E. Lee, and the Union Army of the Potomac, commanded by Major General George G. Meade (under the direct supervision of the general-in-chief, Lieutenant General Ulysses S. Grant)
  3. Pokémon And All Respective Names are Trademark & © of Nintendo 1996-201
  4. In this lesson, you applied Defense Toolbox to the Meuse-Argonne Offensive, a battle that, to this day, is still the bloodiest battle in American history. First, you converted a new project into a mission-ready map. Then, you used the Military Symbology Editor to create the American and German regiments that engaged on the morning of October 7.
  5. Took me about half a day to clean it up in Paint.Net into a usable tile set. Once you have a set of tiles Roll20 is actually a good map maker. This random map maker is clearly fantasy based, but with the right settings it makes undecorated maps suitaible for ship layouts, factories, etc
  6. The June issue of the Cartographer's Annual 2020 is now available. Explore five detailed battle maps by Master Mapper Christina Trani, showing the ground floor, upper floor and cellars of the Inn at Whisper Wood, alongside the crossroads it is located at, and the cave its cellar is connected to.. The accompanying 6-page mapping guide teaches how to use grids of any style and size on these or.
  7. The ultimate eye battle by cs203510. Undertale Battle Creator (WORKING) remix by pokelovers. [BARKTALE] Dexter Battle by PikaChloeYukai. asgore by arthurdent345. Deathtale Sans Battle by CrayZGames. Genocide Papyrus (Underswap) by CrayZGames. SANS BATTLE! (WIP) by CrayZGames. NOAH by 03sc11

Town Map Generator. There are a lot of great D&D map tools online, and a lot them are free too! For our purposes today, we are going to look at one tool in particular that can help you make a usable town map as quickly as possible: Medieval Fantasy City Generator by Watabou on itch.io The Fateful Force hopes to provide the RPG community with valuable battle resources including, a free to use VTT token maker/generator, battle maps and fantasy art for your DnD, Pathfinder and other popular online role-playing games. We hope these free resources make your lives as Players and Dungeon Masters easier Your browser does not support the <canvas> element. Replace it first

that this random dungeon and cave map creator is the best tool I have come across in a lifetime. One click and SOOooo powerful. That for whoever put the effort in the development. Comment Posted Sun September 18, 2005, 6:26 pm by Mike. Gee thanks Mike, nice to know someone appreciates my efforts A random world map generator with full continent creation. Wizardawn. Random fantasy tile based settlements. Treasure Generators. Players are always looking for good loot. These treasure generators will get you everything you need, from standard loot generation to complex magic items. These tools contain everything you need to fill your. Battle name generator . This name generator will give you 10 random names for battles, wars, and other violent conflicts. In real life battles are usually named after the place the battle took place at, but there are some names which are more in the style of the names you'll find in this generator Dungeon Painter Studio. Standalone app, available on Steam. We continue to expand the tilesets and improve DPS - Jolly Roger's Atlas tileset for world mapmaking - Puddle tool to create lands and lakes - Spline tool to create roads and rivers More details and dicussions on store page A map and chronology of the major battles of the American Civil War. Search civil war battles by name, use map to filter list, or sort by date

The Best DnD Map Makers Arcane Ey

Version 1.0 BattleMapp is currently in development and will reportedly include save and load functionality, map exporting features, and more. The tool's latest version made rather a splash on the D&D subreddit at the weekend I made a FREE 3D in-your-browser D&D encounter map-maker. No /software download needed The LnLT Battle Generator & Editor has been designed to get you into the action fast but also gives you a lot of flexibility to play in many different ways and always your way. This DLC has been tailored to work with all Lock 'n Load Tactical DLC modules in the series past, present, and future Battle creator. Campaign creator. BUG DLC . Achievements. ROADMAP Unit Creator content and feature update: with the hope to add more unit bases and other features to make the unit creator better. Playstation and Nintendo Switch ports. Cool secret stuff and the possibility of more post release content. GET TABS ON STEAM

The Battle of the Crater page includes history articles, battle maps, photos, helpful web links, and recommended books for this important 1864 Civil War battle in Virginia. Two weeks after Union forces arrived to invest the Confederate defenders of Petersburg, the battle lines of both sides had settled into a stalemate Apr 19, 2021 - Explore macdog mcdonald's board d&d tavern maps, followed by 394 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about tabletop rpg maps, dungeon maps, fantasy map March 2018. I would love a battle map editor to be added for Rome II, especially one that could add new battle map tiles to the campaign map (i.e. possible to replace existing maps for every settlement etc). I asked about this during the launch of Empire Divided, and this was CA_Eric's response

The Battle Map Board is a fold out double-sided re writable battle map board for tabletop RPGs. Featuring a Dungeon flagstone floor and grassland designs, both with a 1 inch grid, the battle map board provides the perfect backdrop for any encounter. The durable laminated surface allows use of any non-permanent marker to add features and buildings Preview. In the last twelve hours, this generator has been used to construct 1785 dungeons and 975.1 MB of images

Scrontch's Flag Designer. Design Your Flag! Generates Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) All Spawn Locations & Battle Pass Weekly Challenges in one place with an interactive map. Sign In. #ad CREATOR CODE: FNGG. Map ️ Map Evolution. Giveaway every day ⚙️ Best Settings The best city map creator, town map builder and village map generator is the holy grail for many worldbuilders. I think it's because cities are the heart of settings. After all, they're where you can show culture, traditions, peoples, items, plants, and animals - all in a tight space This is Battle Royale. 1. Compete with random players or set up a private game for your friends. 2. Try to figure out where you are, before you run out of time or lives. 3. One by one players are eliminated until only one remains. Battle Royale is only available for GeoGuessr Pro members Map creator. This map creator tool will allow you to the create a whole world of your own design using well over 1400 different images. I included natural parts for the inner landscape, like forests, mountains and hills. All of these elements can be dragged around if you enable this feature. To create the maps I used a grid system, I further.

90.00. Canyon Labyrinth - South (4x4) Plus, you get to choose ANOTHER MAP for the other side! 90.00. Quick View. Drop Port - North (4x4) Plus, you get to choose ANOTHER MAP for the other side! 90.00. Drop Port - North (4x4) Plus, you get to choose ANOTHER MAP for the other side! 90.00 Azgaar's Fantasy Map Generator and Editor. Fantasy Map Generator. v. 1.6 Make maps for tabletop RPGs including caverns, dungeons, vertical dungeons, towns, and spaceships. Configure your map using the toolbar above. Choose size, type, layout, and more. Click tiles and use the handy selection menu to fine-tune your generated map. Choose your map artist (s) by toggling them on the left-hand panel

Fractal Terrains 3. FT3 is powerful and robust stand-alone fantasy world generation software. It lets you forge random worlds and fine-tune an infinite number of details for the ultimate in realism. Then create beautiful high resolution exports of any part of your world into Campaign Cartographer 3 Plus or any other graphics program and play away Battle Chronicler is a personal project motivated by the need to perfect skills and techniques in the latest technology and out of love for the hobby. The Battle Chronicler software is available free for non-commercial use. Battle Chronicler is not endorsed by or associated with any commercial games system or games manufacturer. Downloa Online Map Making Tools. This is the list of best online dnd map making tools. Dave's Mapper - fantasy and sci-fi map creator online (Find by solutionHow) DunGen - free and high resolution Dungeon Generator, creates maps (Find by solutionHow) at 70px per tile and under 5mb to import directly into Roll20 Start Free 3-Day Trial. Credit Card. Paypal. Scribble Maps Team. Manage seats, team maps/collaboration, branded experiences, and bulk discounts. Contact Us to schedule a demo. Call Sales at 1-866-670-7527. This map shows how recently imagery was captured for recent satellite imagery. 2021

Create your own. custom map. Make a map of the World, Europe, United States, and more. Color code countries or states on the map. Fill in the legend and download as an image file. Use the map in your project or share it with your friends. Free and easy to use City Generator by ProbableTrain. Create procedurally generated city maps in the style of American grid-based cities. More detailed documentation and instructions here. Support the project on Patreon. Follow me on Twitter: @probabletrain. View the source: Github Creator's Guide. A map is the most basic of user made content you can create. Complex scenarios can be developed on them, or they can be played on their own as simple battlefields with no extra work required. Wesnoth features a fully featured map editor, accessible from the Map Editor option at the main menu. Inside you will find all the tools.

VAR 3.5°5'E (2015) ANNUAL DECREASE 8' Edit. Map with JOSM Remote; View. Weather; Sea Marks; Harbours; Tidal Scale; Spor A decent map creator would be a nice edition. With it we could make more varied battle scenarios, like full on siege maps for example. What I was thinking, that when in edit mode the unit tabs are replaced with structures based around the factions. #11. Yranic For a much more dynamic random city with many more options, try Worldographer's City/Town/Village Generator. Set one window of options (population, coast, river, etc.) and it generates a city in a minute. Or start with a blank map, and using the Generate menu generate the coast & river (if you want them), main roads, city wall (if you want it. RMMV. Dec 30, 2020. #1. I'm currently looking for a plugin for RPG Maker MV which allows for on map turn based battles. Victor made something similar for RPG Maker VX Ace, but I haven't been able to find anything similar for RPG Maker MV. Map Turn Battle. Last Update: 2013.02.13 Script Download This script is an add-on for the 'Victor Engine.

Minecraft Xbox 360: Zombie Pigman Boss Battle! W/ DownloadUndertale (Pacifist) - Finale (3/3): True Pacifism - YouTube

For the map names, here's an imperfect but decent suggestion: You can load up custom battle, take a screenshot of the first map names in the list, crop the screenshot to roughly just the box of map names, and then submit them to some sort of image to text website like onlineOCR. Scroll down through the list and take another screenshot, etc etc Last Update: 2013.02.13 Script Download This script is an add-on for the 'Victor Engine - Animated Battle', it allows to make battles to occur the current map, instead of using a transition to another scene, like int the game Chrono Trigger. It doesn't make any change on the turn mechanic of the battle and anythin The Fateful Force: Token generator and free battle maps. To help raise awareness of book one of The Fateful Force, The Tome of Syyx, the author has created an RPG resource site. As well as teasers and insight on the book, you'll find a free battle maps section. Typically these maps are made using Dungeondraft and enhanced with 2-Minute.

Flag creator. With this flag creator you're able to create a custom flag (obviously). There are a lot of different options and choices you can use to create an original flag, but it may be a little tricky if you don't read the instructions below. This tool is similar to the coat of arms creator as it used the same images, but there are more. Totally understandable. Deepnight.net had that exact scenario in mind when designing their lightweight RPG map creator. ANAmap's features are simple, and it provides all of the assets you might need to create a fully realized map. Once you get more practice, you can save the map and start adding tweaks with Photoshop. Baby steps Curufea's Random Cave map generator Enter map dimensions. Width: (1-50) Height: (1-50) Randomness: (1-1000) Floating text title: Floating text body: Floating text colour Custom Tier List Maker. There are over 1 million tier list templates available on TierMaker and you can make a tier list for nearly anything by searching for the topic you are interested in or starting on our category page.. You can use our tier list maker to quickly create your own unique and interactive TierMaker template that anyone can use

Download. Intro Maker for a Battle Royale Game with a Treasure Map in the Style of Fortnite. Check out this fantastic intro video maker of a battle royale game! Placeit has a wide variety of templates for your gaming videos. This intro maker video is perfect to showcase your game in an edgier way This city generator is elegant and suitable for fantasy and contemporary RPGs. There's a mix of city grids (like US cities) and curvy organic growth (like European cities) and the result, I think, is a good compromise. An alternative to look at is this Fantasy city map generator. Advertising Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from. One of Wesnoth's best features is its extensibility. Players can create new maps, units, races, scenarios, art, music, and even entire campaigns! Access to the guts of the game is both simple and difficult; if you have a UTF-8 text editor you have everything you need to build your own world. However, learning the Wesnoth Markup Language (WML. Free Starter Map Set. This free pack of maps contains all the encounter areas you need for a quick game. Contained in the pack are an encounter outside an inn, a snowy cliff with a cave entrance and a deserted mine as well as a map of the region. These were designed for use in maptool or any other virtual tabletop, with 50px=5′

StratSketc

Map Editor. With RPG Maker's map editor, you can create maps easier than you can draw a picture. Pick the tiles you want to use, and paint them on to your maps. With powerful enhancements from the previous RPG Maker's map editor, and a large collection of new tiles, you can build countless towns and dungeons for your players to explore! Populate a map with adversaries beforehand, and hide them with fog of war, ready to surprise those foolish enough to enter. You can bring an exciting battle to bear in seconds by loading something you prepared earlier, to keep the pace up in the game Our custom map maker has countless options to personalize your map and create beautiful data visualizations for internal analysis, presentations, websites, or public sharing: Upload branded images for map markers (or use one of our 20+ dynamically customizable built-in options). Choose a default starting zoom level and map position SRDude's HUD Maker. Website; Free and Paid Plugins. SRDude has built a HUD Maker for RPG Maker MZ that allows for the creation of map and battle HUDs using an external, custom-built editor. Released Plugins: 3; Tony's Audio Plugins. Website; Free and Paid Plugins. Tony created some in-depth audio options for your games! Released Plugins:

map.army - Plan your Missio

GRhin said: To add your own tribes and players follow these instructions: 1. click a village belonging to the tribe or player. 2. Click the tribe or player name in the box that opened up. 3. In the markers box on the left click add marker and give it a name. 4. Click the down arrow on the new marker Battlegrounds Games, LLC is raising funds for MapForge - battlemap creation software for tabletop RPGs on Kickstarter! Low-cost and easy-to-use map-making software focused on creating gorgeous hi-resolution tile-based tactical-scale battlemaps Jul 26, 2021 - Explore Barbara's board D&D Battle Maps, followed by 744 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about dungeon maps, fantasy map, tabletop rpg maps

Free - Battle maps and VTT token maker/generator EN

The Battle Royale Island is the main battle arena of Battle Royale. It consists of an eight-by-eight (formerly ten-by-ten) grid with many major named locations and minor points of interest. After The End Event, the Zero Point collapsed into a Black Hole and sucked up the entire island, transporting everyone to a new island with some reoccurring old zones from the Chapter 1 map. Each Season. Goals. $18,253.57 of $20,000 per map pack. VTT ready maps with walls and lighting set up. 3D printable assets for every map pack. CG Patrons who support all 3 creations in the month will receive 3d printable files that fit the themes of the animated maps for every set I release. 7 of 7 These animations utilize technology to present great military battles in a clear, fluid and exciting way. Many animations are available in both video and PowerPoint format. Some animations are available only in PowerPoint format but you can download PowerPoint Viewer for free from the official Microsoft website. . Ancient Battles 1500 BC.

Main Battle Map Studi

Fortnite Battle Royale is the FREE 100-player PvP mode in Fortnite. One giant map. A battle bus. Fortnite building skills and destructible environments combined with intense PvP combat. The last one standing wins. Available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Mac. Start Generato Need a good seed for your new campaign in Battle Brothers, then you have come to the right place. You may also be able to share you awsome, crazy, cool or challange seeds. Battlebrothers map seeds. Newest Top rated About Contribute 0. Totally Accurate Battle Simulator - How to Unit Creator Written by Avocado From Mexico / Updated: November 24, 2020 This is a guide for all of the people asking how to gain access to the unit creator, how to create and use units, and how to fix the coming soon bug

Map of the Day: Every Year of the Spanish ReconquistaV Ling: Beach today

Dungeon Map Doodle

Dokkan Battle Summon Simulator. Summon Configuration: STANDARD GSSR GFSSR GLR. Game Version: Select Banner: Filter By Description Keyword: Error: Summon Stats. ~Stones Used Using the above Plugin Commands, you can toggle between the Default Battle System and Standard Turn Battle! Notetags. RPG Maker MV's editor is unable to allow for custom traits/properties that a game dev may wish to associate with a database object, event, map, etc. Notetags are used to work around such limitations by allowing the game dev to.

V Ling: 08

D&D Compendium - Maps & Map Tool

Battle Action Exp. In RPG Maker, actors can receive exp by defeating enemies in battle. When all enemies are defeated, the victory processing will occur, and actors will receive exp from the battle. However, this means that if you... 5. Battle Systems / Events / MV Plugins If you want to figure out how to beat the map, go ahead. But you might not know how to complete certain tasks, so I recommend watching the video for an explanation of everything you need to know! =) IMPORTANT: Due to a minecraft bug the map no longer works in future versions. Play on 15w51b

V Ling: 04V Ling: MMMore